The Oblivious Pool is one of the ten Nature Pools, available to any Pokemon that has a Oblivious nature.

Moves in this poolEdit

Chart of Moves in the Oblivious Pool
Aura Burst 2 Digi Ftg Spec No 120 90 Ftg Obliv 1 foe Charge for one turn
Confusion Wave 1 Digi Gst Other N/A N/A N/A Gst Obliv EE Recharge 1 turn
Diamond Dash 3 Blah Rck Phys Yes 100 75 Rck Obliv 1 foe Ignore resistances; high Crit; 50% recoil
Droner 2 Digi Bug Other N/A N/A N/A Bug Obliv all foes Reduces DEF and SD.
Flare Wave 1 Woms Fir Spec No 60 100 Fir Obliv 1 foe 30% chance of burn
Frying Weight 1 Roo Fir Phys Yes ? N/A Fir Obliv 1 foe Power depends on user's weight
Groundfrost 1 Digi Ice Other N/A N/A N/A Ice/Gnd Obliv ? foes Causes freeze
Hurricane Force 1 Blah Fly Spec No 50 100 Fly Obliv EE May change positions of those hit
Misflamer 1 Roo Fir Other N/A N/A 100 Fir Obliv 1 foe Causes either burn or confusion (50% of each)
Poison Coat 1 Digi Psn Other N/A N/A N/A Psn Obliv self Immunity to poison and Psn-type moves
Psychic Storm 1 CJ Psy Spec No 100 95/35 Psy Obliv EE After eating Energy Apple
Relax 1 Digi Ftg Other N/A N/A N/A Psy Obliv self Slows down time for the user
Roaring Rage 2 Digi Drg Other N/A N/A N/A Drg Obliv self Sharply raises ATK and SA, sharply lowers DEF and SD; targets become random
Saplings 1 Digi Grs Other N/A N/A 80 Grs Obliv 1 foe Drains HP each turn; prevents user movement
Shadow Blast 2 Digi Drk Spec No 80 65 Drk Obliv ? any 50% chance of flinching, 30% chance of confusion, 20% chance lowering all stats
Shock Pulse 1 Halo Elc Spec No 65 95 Elc Obliv all 30% chance of paralyze
Solar Burst 2 Digi Grs Spec No 120 80 Grs Obliv ? foes Charge for one turn
Tail Spin 1 Woms Ftg Phys Yes 75 100 Ftg Obliv 1 foe Causes confusion to the user
Water Shroud 1 Halo Wtr Other N/A N/A 90 Wtr Obliv self Resists Fir-type, but weak to Elc-type and freezing
Name Lv By Type State Direct Power Acc. T. Pool Nature Range Effect